Social Rabbit allows editing, posting photos and publishing video from Media Gallery to your Twitter account.
You should prepare and add necessary materials beforehand by uploading to the Gallery. There are two ways to do it.
Step 1. Go to Settings -> Media Gallery and click “Add Media”.
Choose “Upload files”, select images or video files you want to add and click “Save”.
Another way to upload your images/video is to go to Twitter -> Gallery and click “Media Settings” to get to Media Gallery.
Add as many photos and video files as you want and click “Save”.
You can use the built-in Image Editor Tool right in Media Gallery. Choose an image and click the brush icon.
Perform necessary actions and save changes.
You can also set deferred publications in that section. Choose the image and the proper icon.
Choose date and time, fill in the template, if needed, or leave it blank, so default template of chosen social network will be used.
So, you will see the scheduled post right in the Media Schedule tool and in the Activities list of the Gallery.
Click the pencil icon, choose the album, edit title and template for any file of Media Gallery if needed.
Step 2. In the Twitter Gallery, we need to adjust the Gallery Poster Settings.
Choose posting time, select a post-sorting type and edit the “Template” form.
You can also click “Advanced Settings” and activate “Crop images” option to automatically adopt images size to the Twitter requirements.
Note: You should use the files that meet certain requirements of the social network:
- Supported image media types: JPG, PNG, GIF, WEBP
- Dimensions: not less than 640×640px
- Image size <= 5 MB
- The format of video is MP4
- Duration: between 0.5 second and 30 seconds
- File size: not exceed 15 MB
- Dimensions: between 480×480 and 1280×1024px (instagram max width 720px)
- Aspect ratio: between 1:2 and 2:1
- Must have 1:1 pixel aspect ratio
- Frame rate should be 40fps or less
- Audio: mono or stereo, not 5.1 or greater
- Audio: AAC with Low Complexity profile
- High-Efficiency AAC is not supported