Social Rabbit allows editing, posting photos and publishing video from Media Gallery to your Instagram account.
You should prepare and add necessary materials beforehand by uploading to the Gallery. There are two ways to do it.
Step 1. Go to Settings -> Media Gallery and click “Add Media”.
Choose “Upload files”, select images or video files you want to add and click “Save”.
Another way to upload your images/videos is to go to Instagram -> Gallery and click “Media Settings” to get to Media Gallery.
Add as many photos and video files as you want and click “Save”.
Or you can also import images and GIF’s from Pixabay.com and Giphy.com straight to Media Gallery.
You can use the built-in Image Editor Tool right in Media Gallery. Choose an image and click the brush icon.
Perform necessary actions and save changes.
You can also set deferred publications in that section. Choose the image and the proper icon.
Choose date and time, fill in the template, if needed, or leave it blank, so the default template of a chosen social network will be used.
So, you will see the scheduled post right in the Media Schedule tool and in the Activities list of the Gallery.
Then click the pencil icon, choose the album, edit title and template for any file of Media Gallery if needed.
Note: If you upload a video file, you should also set a cover image for it, as shown below.
Step 2. In Instagram Gallery we need to adjust the Gallery Poster Settings.
Choose posting time, select a post-sorting type and fill in the “Template” form.
You can also click “Crop images” and activate the option to automatically adopt an images size to the Instagram requirements.
Step 3. Don’t forget to click “Save”.
Note: You should use the files that meet certain requirements of the social network:
- Supported image media types: JPG, PNG, GIF, WEBP
- Dimensions: not less than 640×640px
- Image size <= 5 MB
- The format of video is MP4
- Duration: between 5 and 30 seconds
- File size: not exceed 15 MB
- Dimensions: between 480×480 and 1280×1024px (instagram max width 720px)
- Aspect ratio: between 1:2 and 2:1
- Must have 1:1 pixel aspect ratio
- Frame rate should be 40fps or less
- Audio: mono or stereo, not 5.1 or greater
- Audio: AAC with Low Complexity profile
- High-Efficiency AAC is not supported