Social Rabbit allows editing and posting photos and publishing video from Media Gallery to your Instagram Stories.
Please note, all the necessary files should be downloaded beforehand to Album “Stories” in your Gallery, created by default.
Step 1. Go to Instagram -> Stories and click “Media Settings” to get to Media Gallery.
Choose “Upload files”, select images or video files you want to add and click “Save”.
Another way to upload your images/videos is to go to Settings -> Media Gallery, choose Album “Stories”and click “Add Media”.
Add as many photos and video files as you want and click “Save”.
Step 2. You can use the built-in “Image Editor Tool” right in Media Gallery. Choose an image and click the brush icon.
Perform necessary actions and save changes.
We recommend using “4:5” or “2:3” presets for images to be published in Stories, or just choose “Manual size” and set 1080 х 1920 px resolution.
Step 3. To publish post, click the calendar icon and choose the date and the time for post. Save it.
The time of publication will be shown in the same window.
Note: If you upload a video file, you should also set a cover image for it, as shown below.
You can also create an auto album for Stories, which will automatically upload pictures from a Service according to the keywords you set. Enter the Stories Album at your Media Gallery
and click ‘Add Auto Stories’ in order to create such an album.
For example, using Pixabay.com service you can search images by keywords or category to find necessary content
Don’t forget to click ‘Save’, and after 10 minutes this album starts uploading pictures, according to tags you’ve set. This album will upload a required amount of new pictures to post and also delete the old (already posted) ones.
You should use video files that meet certain requirements of the social network:
Note: You should use the files that meet certain requirements of the social network:
- Supported image media types: JPG, PNG, GIF, WEBP
- Dimensions: not less than 640×640px
- Image size <= 5 MB
- The format of video is MP4
- Duration: between 0.5 second and 30 seconds
- File size: not exceed 15 MB
- Dimensions: between 480×480 and 1280×1024px (instagram max width 720px)
- Aspect ratio: between 1:2 and 2:1
- Must have 1:1 pixel aspect ratio
- Frame rate should be 40fps or less
- Audio: mono or stereo, not 5.1 or greater
- Audio: AAC with Low Complexity profile
- High-Efficiency AAC is not supported